- A new layout/theme was implemented to match the CI/CD of BiG EVAL.
- The new overview dashboard gives you a complete insight on testcase results.
- Flatfiles like CSV and Microsoft Excel files (XLS & XLSX) can now be queried using SQL queries and all their possibilities.
- ODBC is now available as an own datasource technology.
- We added the extraction-method "Values of multiple columns". It allows you to extract just some columns of a larger dataset.
- The navigation now highlights the currently opened area or dialog.
- The datasource configuration user interface was changed from a tile-view to a list-view with a dialog for setting up the configuration. This was needed due to the UI complexity some specific datasources needed.
- Opening the testresults detail dialog doesn't navigate you away from the current screen anymore.
- The testresults detail dialog now shows the amount of defect cells on the link right besides the probes.
- Handlebar-parameters on alerts were extended with details about the test-run. See more details about the alarm context.
- SMTP-Authentication on Office 365 is now possible when sending alert E-Mails.
- The editions of BiG EVAL were renamed from "Standard" to "Testautomation" and from "Professional" to "Dataquality".
- Comparing tables using the Exactly Equals testmethod always returned a successful testresult if there were no IdentityColumns specified on the probes.
- An exception was thrown when there was a specific combination of null-values in table extraction.
- Multiple Member_Caption columns in MDX query results lead to an exception.
- Migrations didn't recognize the IdentityColumns attribute of probes.
- The Exactly Equals testmethod returned an exception when comparing en empty string with a null value.
- The percentage value on the Approximately Equal testmethod were rounded and couldn't be entered and saved correctly depending on the clients browser language settings.
- Single sign on enhancements were implemented.